Book your seat for our in-class BDCOM PON training.
The BDCOM PON training will provide you with the basic knowledge and skills on how to configure the BDCOM EPON and GPON OLT and ONU’s in a typical FTTx Service Provider network.
Pre-requisites for this course:
- Each participant must be equipped with a Windows 7/8/10 laptop with full admin rights, an Ethernet port and a USB-to-Serial cable (to run the initial commands on the OLT)
- An SSH/Telnet client like PuTTY pre-installed
- Either a BDCOM EPON / GPON OLT, with relevant SFP cage and relevant ONU
- OLT Access and Configuration
- LAB Setup and ONU Configuration
- Loopback detection
- Rate Limiting
- PPPoE Configuration
- OLT and ONU VLANs
- PON Link Redundancy
- BDCOM NMS
- Maintenance and Recovery
After successful completion of the course, you will receive a MiRO Academy BDCOM certificate.