The Zero-to-Hero Understanding VoIP is an introductory course that covers all you need to know about the foundation of VoIP Telephony.
What you will learn in this course:
- Once you have completed this online training, you will have gained a solid understanding of VoIP, the various components used to build a VoIP solutions.
- This training covers concepts like SIP vs PRI Trunks, VoIP protocols and codes to best practices.
Who should take this course:
- This course is designed for people who are new to the area of VoIP and aims to provide the knowledge required to plan and implement VoIP Solutions.
- Module 1: Call History
- Module 2: What is VoIP?
- Module 3: VoIP hardware building blocks
- Module 4: SIP Trunks vs. PRI Trunk
- Module 5: VoIP Protocols and Codecs
- Module 6: Quality of Service
- Module 7: VoIP an the LAN and WAN
- Module 8: Best Practices
- Online Quiz