The Zero-to-Hero: Understanding Fibre is an introductory course that covers all you need to know about the foundation of FTTx networks.
What you will learn in this course:
- Once you have completed this online training, you will have gained a solid understanding of FTTx networking, the difference between GPON and EPON, the components used to build fibre networks as well as different network topologies used in PON application.
- This training course covers concepts like what is fibre optics, Active vs Passive, EPON and GPON to Network topologies.
Who should take this course:
- This course is designed for people who are new to the area of Fibre Networks and aims to provide the knowledge required to plan and implement Fibre PON solutions.
- Module 1 – What is Fibre Optics
- Module 2 – FTTx Description, Network Planning and Design
- Module 3 – Infrastructure Networks Elements
- Module 4 – Fibre Management
- Module 5 – FTTx Guidelines
- Online Quiz