The Zero-to-Hero: Networking Fundamentals is an introductory course that covers all you need to know about the foundation networking basics.
What you will learn in this course:
- Once you have completed this online training, you will have gained a solid understanding of Networking, the various components and terminology used todays networks.
- This training course covers concepts like networking components, Layer 2 vs Layer 3, DHCP and other related terminology to IP Addressing.
Who should take this course:
- This course is designed for people who are new o the area of Networking and aims to provide the knowledge required to plan and implement networking solutions.
- Module 1 – Network Design
- Module 2 – Network Devices
- Module 3 – Connection Media
- Module 4 – Networking Models
- Module 5 – Traffic Types
- Module 6 – Network Addressing
- Module 7 – Subnetting
- Module 8 – Routing
- Module 9 – Network Services
- Module 10 – Network Security
- Online Quiz